PonyArpee of Doooooom!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anita's Studio Apartment, Williamsburg, Brooklyn, New York City

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anita's Studio Apartment, Williamsburg, Brooklyn, New York City - Page 2 Empty Re: Anita's Studio Apartment, Williamsburg, Brooklyn, New York City

Post by Pinkie Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:28 am

Georgia takes a step back, slightly confused. "That's uh. That wasn't there last night. And I mean, I know noone, like, drugged you or something, so that's not it... fuck, what could even..."

Pinkie
Admin

https://ponyarpee.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Anita's Studio Apartment, Williamsburg, Brooklyn, New York City - Page 2 Empty Re: Anita's Studio Apartment, Williamsburg, Brooklyn, New York City

Post by Sunny Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:37 am

"Pinkieeee..." She draws it out, sounding a bit worried. "You don't ever swear unless it's something actually serious..." She sits down on the now empty couch. "So, you had nothing to do with these? And you were keeping an eye on me all night?"
Sunny
Sunny

http://www.tsundancer.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:49 am

"Well aside from the time that strange man said he wanted to show you a good OF COURSE I watched you! C'mon, you know me, I wouldn't let something bad happen to my gal pal! Here, let me just go wake myself up, y'know, freshen up a little, and then we can try to figure some of this out, okay?"

Pinkie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:53 am

She runs a hand through her hair. "Yeah... I left you some hot water. I'll go get dressed." She is sitting totally naked on the couch after all. Standing up with a stretch she tiptoes (unknowingly) towards her bedroom. "I think I have some hot pockets in the freezer, I'll warm em up while you're in the shower."
Sunny
Sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by HRH Luna Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:14 pm

Emil groans as he gets himself up from the bed. His head was pounding a bit and his mouth had that distinct taste of death. Thank you, alcohol for that. It was something he distinctly hated about drinking and the main reason why he didn't go out drinking too much. Not that he really had anyone to drink with. ...Well. Anyone he wanted to drink with anyway. With a groan, he stood up and stretched out, popping a few joints in doing so and then leaned over to turn on the computer.

As it booted, he headed to the bathroom to brush his teeth and get the dang taste out of his mouth. He pulled out his red toothbrush and... brushed. Mint wasn't helping this at all, but he'd deal. Water was gonna clean it out anyway. Next a quick bathroom break and back to the computer. As he pulls down the boxers, he can't help seeing... black on his hips. A black... splotch and... a crescent shape in white... What... Where did this come from...? His mind was racing with all kinds of possibilities and none of them was making sense. He just... finished his business and rubbed on the splotch. It was... It felt smooth. And not sore at all...? What... This wasn't there last night, was it? ...Had he done something he didn't remember? ...No, he didn't drink that much. But then.... What...?

He shook his head and pulled on his pants, then headed back to his room. The computer was on and he typed in the password (because his cousins HAD tried to use his computer before) and he sat down. ...He would check in on Anita, but she wouldn't be up for another few hours likely. Damn timezones...

And so he spent a few hours, getting some breakfast, browsing internet, watching Youtube and waiting for Anita, really. He was curious about how their night went... Hm. He could send a message for her to see when she gets on. ...Yeah.

'hello. how was ur night?"

There. And now he waited. ...While watching Youtube some more.
HRH Luna
HRH Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:42 pm

Georgia nodded, reached behind the couch to grab her usual party bag(full of all the essentials for every eventuality!), and stalked toward the bathroom, her relatively short nap slowly catching up with her as the adrenaline of falling off the couch started to wear off.  In fact, in almost no time whatsoever she went from fully alert to a proper mess, her eyes barely open as yawns forced their way out of her as she glanced in the mirror.

Georgia really was quite out of it.  Normally she was a morning person, but stumbling into bed at a time normally reserved for waking up tends to screw with things like that.  As a result, her trip to the bathroom was not cut short by a sudden realization, and she made it into the shower with no difficulty.  She washed her body quite thoroughly, the lack of any real change of texture resulting in her not noticing the change to both her hair and hips, and she went through her usual morning routine more or less unmolested.

Eventually she made it out of the shower, more or less awake, and pulled her bag open to retrieve her clothes, brushes(both hair and teeth!), and tooth paste to finish getting ready.  She pulled on the clothes(A cardigan, because space is at a premium and cold weather is always worth being prepared for, and some raggedy jeans, because jeans go with everything), and started to comb her hair, a herculean task that seemed to keep undoing itself.  Every time she combed a section, it just seemed to bounce back into place, a bright pink mess of -

Georgia stopped combing and stared into the mirror, blank confusion slowly giving away to somewhat more confused understanding.  Eventually, because silence is made solely to be broken, she had to speak.

"What... the... shit..."

((You two spend some time chit-chatting, Georgia was in there a while))

Pinkie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:01 pm

Anita, having dressed herself after what felt like 6 days, tiptoed her way out to the kitchen, true to her word throwing some hot pockets in the microwave, hopping up and sitting on the counter, flicking through her phone as she waited. Quickly typing out a response to Emil.

Oh hey, it went pretty well.
I think.
I dunno I don't really remember any of it and Pinkie swears that nothing of note happened.
Well okay I guess some things of note happened.
Somehow I got a tattoo on both sides of my ass that don't sting in the slightest like new tats should.
Also my eyes are magenta now.
I guess.
Checked for contacts... nothing.
But yeah overall I give it a solid like...
7/10
Would be higher if I wasn't slightly annoyed and tattoos I don't remember getting.
I mean I guess two bridged eighth notes on my ass are cool, though I coulda probably come up with something way better had I been sober

After tapping out a storm, the microwave dings with convenient timing, bestowing two glorious magma filled hot pockets. Anita eagerly munches into her own, having long since grown immune to the third degree burns in her mouth. She idly swings her legs as they dangle from the counter, waiting for Emil to reply and for Georgia to get out of the shower.
Sunny
Sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by HRH Luna Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:06 pm

He glanced at the taskbar and lo behold. A reply! He quickly read through the messages and... just paused. A tattoo? His hand subconsciously rubbed his hip where his own mark was. ...It couldn't be. And... her eyes changed color? That's... weird to say the least.

what do you mean tattoo?
because i have a weird mark on my ass too
its a black ink blot or something with a moon
like a... cressent one? i think that is what it is called
it just appeared after last night
i dunno why

He sighed. He was so confused by the whole thing. Why did it appear...? ...And now his stomach is growling. Time to get some food. He went downstairs to the kitchen to make himself a simple brown cheese and jam sandwich, trying not to think about the tattoo too much. It was frustrating to be in the middle of a mystery without the answer... No, focus on the sandwich. Spread the jam... He looked around. His parents were in the living room, watching TV as usual. He grumbled and took his food upstairs along with a glass of milk. ...That was one good thing of living home in Norway. Brown cheese was rare in New York...
HRH Luna
HRH Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:52 am

Anita frowns as she sets her hot pocket down.

What really?
You too?
... okay what the fuck.

That's definitely strange. She figures this could all be coincidence. But whatever. The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence
Sunny
Sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by HRH Luna Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:03 am

Emil just sighs as he eats his sandwich. What in the world...?

i dunno whats going on
im kinda scared to be honest
did someone erase our memory or something?

He just... kept trying to rationalize it. He... needed an answer. ...This was why he didn't stand mystery books or series.
HRH Luna
HRH Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:02 pm

Anita frowns gears turning in her head.

I have no idea. There's nothing we can do about it though, so...
How are you doing, otherwise?

She gets off the counter, having finished her hotpocket, and wanders over to the couch, sprawling out as she waits for a reply.
Sunny
Sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by HRH Luna Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:09 pm

Emil stares at the screen for a moment before typing.

well good news is, with all this worrying over the new tattoo
i havent really had time to worry about being stuck here
and their leaving for trondheim tomorrow
so i get the house by myself Smile

Indeed, his parents were leaving to sell their goods in Trondheim. They did so once a year and usually they came back with a good amount of money from the sales. So it usually got him some presents. Usually a new speaker set or a TV. Though they were usually gone for a while, usually a week. Oh well.
HRH Luna
HRH Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:35 am

Ooooh, sounds like you're gonna be in for a present when they come back then.
Speaking of presents, my present for you is almost done, just gotta put the finishing touches on it then I'll send it over. I think you'll like it.

She smiles as she thinks about the track she's composing for him. It's got all the things he likes in music, even if it isn't her usual fare. Ever since she started making music professionally, she'd make Emil a special mix just for him as a birthday present, and this year was no different.
Sunny
Sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by HRH Luna Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:48 pm

i told them i wanted a new speaker system haha
i dunno if im gunna get it tho
heres hoping your present doesnt get rekt in the mail : )

He smiles. He always enjoyed Anita's gifts. She somehow knew exactly what he'd enjoyed in music, there was always some song that he knew he liked and some other songs he'd never heard but enjoyed nonetheless. It was like a funky superpower or something.

At least he'd calmed down for now. ...Stupid hip mark.
HRH Luna
HRH Luna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:11 am

Lol, I'm actually gonna go put the finishing touches on it now
No time like the present, ja?

She kicks her feet out from under her and picks herself up off the couch, making her way across the room to her mixing table, the vast array of equipment perpetually set up and ready to go. Flipping through files on the laptop she opens the nearly finished birthday mix, immediately getting to work tweaking dials and sliders, listening to the results through her headphones.
Sunny
Sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:51 pm

Eventually, Georgia calmed down enough to examine the evidence before her. Her first action was, of course, to check down a list of everything that Vinyl had talked about. Her hair was different, and clearly so, bright, cotton candy pink, where it had once been a subdued auburn. Her eyes were still blue, but every time she looked in her reflection they struck her as just slightly out of place- like they were just slightly not right. Eventually, she stopped obsessing over the precise shade of her eyes to look at what seemed the most pressing- her hip.

Georgia slowly slipped her pants down her thighs, and stared at the mark that had, as she suspected, somehow appeared during the night. The mark consisted of three balloons in an arc, with the middle one in yellow, while the outer two were both blue.

She stared at the mark, furiously wishing it away.

It ignored her.

She tried rubbing the skin, using soap and water to try and clean it off.

The mark refused to even smudge.

She tried pinching the skin, looking for anything she might have missed.

While the mark remained unharmed, she made the totally intentional not embarrassing at all discovery that the marks remained constant, even when surrounding skin became red from irritation.

As a result of this finding, she grabbed a jar of rubbing alcohol, on the theory that, if it wasn't water based, it might be alcohol based.

A quarter of a bottle of rubbing alcohol later, she abandoned that train of thought.

The next possibility was that someone had, somehow, managed to tattoo her last night, without her noticing, and somehow without causing any pain or inflammation, or any of the other lingering symptoms that tattoos leave behind, and none of the tell tale markers that show a real tattoo, or...

She abandoned that idea, her mind providing the sound of the mark laughing at her for it.

Eventually, she gave up, pulled her pants back on, put away the rubbing alcohol, added the clothes she had used to the laundry hamper, packed up the spyglass and compass in her bag again, and let the water out of the sink.

In a slight daze, she wandered out of the bathroom, grabbed the previously proffered pockets(of the hot variety), and sat down at the table slowly munching away, trying desperately to ignore the puzzle as pieces slowly slid into place.

Pinkie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:22 pm

Anita looks up from her mixing table, pulling her headphones down around her neck.

"Oh hey, finally out of the shower? Good. I talked to Emil. He's got one too. So it's not like this is a disease spread by touch or anything." She frowns a bit. "It also means this is a weirder issue than we thought."
Sunny
Sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:43 pm

Georgia's hands vaguely waved up and down, pointing at various, often incomprehensible, things. Eventually, she settled for vaguely mumbling her concerns.

"Hair. Pink. Pie."

Pinkie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:27 pm

"Pinkie, calm down. There's obviously nothing we can do about this. So there's no point in making a big deal about it." She stares at Georgia seriously, before flicking her eyes back down to the laptop in front of her, clicking a few times before folding it closed.

"Wanna talk about it?"
Sunny
Sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:12 pm

Georgia paused, puzzled.

She sat still and let her mind run through the situation. A few facts slowly connected for her.

"Vinyl, what did you... ugh, okay, so, I have a theory or two. They're gonna sound pretty crazy, but it's better than anything else I can think of. So. Umm. You have a pair of eighth notes on your butt, right? And the neon blue hair? and the red eyes? Well, uh, that's all stuff related to a character from a show called My Little Pony, Friendship is magic. Her name was Vinyl Scratch, and she was a DJ. I have pink hair, three balloons on my butt, and slightly-different blue eyes. That's like Pinkie Pie, which, by the way, you just called me. So uh..."

She trailed off, not entirely sure how to keep going. The connections were sound, but that didn't mean that they lead anywhere just yet.

Pinkie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:21 am

She tilts her head, raising an eyebrow in confusion. "...sorry, what?" She looks on at the woman as she tries to straighten out what she was just told, but her train of thought is interrupted by a steadily growing ringing in her ears, followed by a loud pop, and then complete silence.

She inexplicably loses her balance, her eyes widening as she suddenly finds herself leaning to the side like a plank falling over, unable to figure out why she can't seem to find her balance or move her legs right. Thankfully though she curls her arms around her face as she slams painfully into the floor.

"...ouch." She notes she seems to be able to hear again just fine, but resigns to just remain on the floor, rolling onto her back.
Sunny
Sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:33 pm

Georgia didn't realize what was happening until it was too, late, and barely missed catching her friend.  She reached down to help Anita up, but became distracted by the protrusions growing from her head.

Ears.  Triangle ears.  Fuzzy... white... ears.  Well, that doesn't look out of place at all...

Pinkie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:21 pm

She graciously accepts the help up, looking a bit confused. "...what? Why are you looking at me like that?"
Sunny
Sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2